Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Positivity is healthy

I have recently become more aware of some of the nonsense on facebook which seems to be free for all to see.  I often see comments from friends and associates that are becoming increasingly more and more negative.  I understand that life gets us down and that we need to process the thoughts we are dealing with, but I also understand that negativity promotes negativity.  Is the glass half full or empty, and would we not prefer it to be half full anyway?  All I am saying is that we can all do amazing things when we are positive, no matter where we come from or who we are!  Of course, I am not the first to have this realisation, all I wish to do is to remind each and every one of us (including myself)  that we are all capable of achieving great things if we just believe we can!  I am sending positive thoughts to all of you now (just to get us started).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting. I would love hear from you!